Asset parameters through API - General - Algorand

Asset parameters through API

post by isha on Mar 9, 2023

Is it possible to add custom parameters to asset creation like we can do in other blockchains like ethereum? but I need to add there through parameters endpoint not as variables through contract.

So parameters for example name, description, color etc.

post by fabrice on Mar 9, 2023

Yes, using ARC-3 or ARC-69.

In general, you may want to have a look at ARCs: https://arc.algorand.foundation/

post by isha on Mar 9, 2023

Great this should help!

I’ll try these

Thanks @fabrice

post by scholtz on Mar 9, 2023

Also ARC-19

post by isha on Mar 9, 2023

Thanks @scholtz

Can you share in code implementation, github link or anything that will help me understand implementation better.

post by scholtz on Mar 10, 2023

Sorry, I prefer to use the ARC3 which has immutable token fields… https://github.com/scholtz/stabilitas-apps/blob/master/arc0003/EUR.json

post by isha on Mar 10, 2023

Thanks @scholtz

I will work on this!