Asset Creation Help - General - Algorand

Asset Creation Help

post by RickeyTenderson on Jun 11, 2021

Hi All,

I am an absolute Noob when it comes to doing anything tech but I was able to create an asset or token. I had it created and sent to my algo wallet. MGT Coin was mine until it suddenly disappeared. Not sure what I did really, or what maybe I didn’t do for that to happen but I’d like to have it back, or do it again correctly. Any help is super appreciated.

post by Maugli on Jun 11, 2021

Open algoexplorer.io, then type MGT Coin to the search field. Examine the transactions.

The last transaction is a config transaction, and the asset was destroyed.

post by RickeyTenderson on Jun 11, 2021

Could someone else have done that? I don’t believe I did that in error, however, quite frankly I do not really know much about managing the asset from where I started.

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Cannot construct transaction: asset ID not found in account, but can transfer it from that account? 1 481 Nov 2022
Destroying ASA through wallet.myalgo.com 0 480 Dec 2021
Avoid creator stacking infinite assets opt in 1 657 Feb 2022
ASA created from inner transaction does not appear in explorers 6 707 Jan 2022
How do I destroy an ASA (algorand standard asset) I just created using Dappflow? 1 278 Apr 2024