Algorand Genesis allocation amount - General - Algorand

Algorand Genesis allocation amount

post by debasish on May 13, 2020

Hello,

When I extracted transactions for a particular address from algorand node (I have algorand node setup) I get transactions but when I check for transactions for the same address from algoexplorer.io I get one extra transaction and the type is genesis allocation amount and this is not present in node. Can anyone help from where do I get all the genesis allocation amount transactions for all addresses?

Any help much appreciated.

post by fabrice on May 13, 2020

The simplest solution is to directly read the genesis.json file in your ALGORAND_DATA folder.

post by debasish on May 14, 2020

@fabrice thanks for the quick help

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Transactions for an Address from Algorand node 8 1.0k Feb 2020
Sum all transactions from one address 1 273 Jul 2021
GET /v1/account/{address}/transactions API 4 582 Jan 2020
Algorand2 SDK Generating random Transaction hash for the transactions using TxId() method 10 974 May 2023
New Update AlgoExplorer.io 0 519 Jul 2019