Algorand Directory - General - Algorand

Algorand Directory

post by scholtz on Jul 6, 2021

Hello, Scholtz&Co has just created the algorand directory service.

Please take a look at www.a-dir.net and review it please.

Please submit your feedback in this thread.

Thanks

post by danger_dave on Jul 6, 2021

Trying to access the webpage on Chrome and make those suggested searches, the page returns no results, oddly enough.

Cool concept though!

post by scholtz on Jul 6, 2021

Thanks, I fixed the cors issue which was causing this behavior… Can you please confirm it works ok now? Thx

post by danger_dave on Jul 6, 2021

All good now!

Great Work!

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
I’m new here - Where should I share a cool Algorand adoption directory I built? 4 339 Jul 2021
xGov-123: AlgoDirectory (directory.algo) 17 1.1k Feb 2024
Algorand site in Google search 4 489 Jan 2024
Public Undertaking to Make Progress in Internet Truthiness: Operation PUMP IT (Read Body of Post Before Commenting) 24 1.4k May 2024
How can i change the url for algoexplorer 2 725 Apr 2022