Algod API calls rate limit on local node - General - Algorand

Algod API calls rate limit on local node

post by Skiny on Feb 10, 2025

Hi, I am testing my smart contract and I am performing a stress test with my local node. I am sending (using the go-algorand-sdk) around 1000 transactions in batches each round. But I get errors like:

Post “http://0.0.0.0:4190/v2/transactions”: dial tcp 0.0.0.0:4190: connect: connection reset by peer

and

Post “http://0.0.0.0:4190/v2/transactions”: dial tcp 0.0.0.0:4190: connect: can’t assign requested address

If I keep the batches in 100, all is fine, but anything higher than that will give me errors.

My node config is this:

{
  “EndpointAddress”: “0.0.0.0:4190”,
  “RestConnectionsSoftLimit”: 10240,
  “RestConnectionsHardLimit”: 40560,
  “TxBacklogAppTxPerSecondRate”: 10000,
  “TxBacklogRateLimitingCongestionPct”: 75,
  “EnableTxBacklogAppRateLimiting”: false,
  “EnableTxBacklogRateLimiting”: false,
  “TxBacklogSize”: 52000,
  “TxPoolSize”: 375000,
  “DisableLocalhostConnectionRateLimit”: true
}

Any ideas on how can I increase the API calls limit on my node?

post by Maugli on Feb 10, 2025

Hi, @Skiny, you can get tech support on Algorand Discord, dev-help.

post by Skiny on Feb 10, 2025

Thanks, I will ask there

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Is there any transaction creation rate limit?
General
4 259 Jun 2024
Max 1000 asa in address
General
- asa
4 489 Mar 2022
How the blocks are filling during the network stress?
General
- testnet
11 520 Jun 2024
AlgoExplorer API: Algorand Node API end-points will be limited
General
- community
1 543 Dec 2021
Transactions for an Address from Algorand node
General
8 1.0k Feb 2020