Algo Models send transaction - General - Algorand

Algo Models send transaction

post by ussaaron on Nov 20, 2024

ussaaron

Hello all,

I am working with Algo Models for my Hashicorp Vaults Secure Enclave but I can’t find any examples of how to send transactions after completing the algocrafter.addSignature step. The only example on github is curl command but I’m working with node scripts not the cli. So is the curl command equivalent to sendRawTransaction? If so, there must be an extra step because the HashiCorp signature if used with sendRawTransaction triggers a signature invalid error on sendRawTransaction. So I’m guessing there must be an extra step for algoCrafter when used with Hashicorp Vault signatures. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

74 views
1 link

Related topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
HashiCorp Vault for Algorand key signing 8 185 Nov 2024
Algosigner methods 1 319 Mar 2023
Send algo tokens 1 394 Nov 2022
Signing transactions in tx group result into error: ‘The transaction group is incomplete or presented in a different order than when it was created.’ 10 1.1k Jun 2022
Algosigner,Purestake 3 368 Nov 2021